Using the following advice, you will find the right size bra.
1. For the right size vest two measures are needed: the highest point of the breast and under the breast. As the Finns are buying jackets rarely, only 1.8 vests a year, you should measure the size every time.
2. If your size is usually B75, also vests the size of C70 or A80 can sit comfortably.
3. Remember that even though your weight is not changed, breast size may vary from the days of the month. This is due to the menstrual cycle. Also, pregnancy and lactation alter breast size. After breast-feeding breasts are reduced drastically. At the beginning of the menopause, the body builds up fluid, and breast size changes. Let jojottelu continues accumulating over the years.
4. Do not rely on the mere size of the label. Several different jackets from the same manufacturer may be a different size than the others.
5. Do not buy jackets bras.
6. If the bra is the right size and backless one, they do not press. Jackets should sit firmly. Along the bottom edge must fit into just two fingers.
7. Vests are not allowed to hang dependent on shoulder straps, shoulder straps and do not leave the shoulder nasty dents.
8. If you agree to have vests, breasts remain move from its loins and do not remain empty. Breasts not fire beneath the jackets, even if you lift your hands up.
9. vests mid-point should sit snugly against the body, rear body stay in a straight line and the shoulder straps to be in place. Breast highest point positioned shoulder and elbow halfway.
10. If the piece of back stands up, girth is too large. Try a smaller size.
11. If the straps flow down, girth is too large. If the vests seem to be too napakoilta, can there be too short straps provided or straps are too on the sidelines with respect to shoulder-width. Change the length of the shoulder straps or try a model with braces collide, or are closer to the neck.
12. If the arch support to press the axilla, the cup is too big or the wrong shape. If the arch support for your breasts to press, the cup is too small. Try right size or another model.
13. If the breasts are bursting out of the loins, the cups are too small. Take a bigger cup size.
14. If left empty cups, the cups are too high. Take a smaller cup size or a different model.
15. If the second cup is left empty, put a smaller breast cup extra padding, which vest shops are selling.