For many, the fall season is almost synonymous with the British country life romance and not least tweed jacket. But successfully carry up this garment without looking like a relic from the academic world is anything but simple. Therefore our site tips and inspiration on how to best succeed.
– It’s all in the fit. A tweed jacket should never be perceived as baggy, further strengthening the material mossy feeling.
– A light shirt, for example, light blue or purple breaking nicely by the matte and muted surface.
– Silk and leather accessories are grateful to wear to compensate tweedtygets rough surface with little luster and color.
..liksom Elbow patches that are equally stylish and practical detail.
– Tweed jacket means undoubtedly brown shoes. Black perceived as being too formal for this
– Finally, tweed jacket need not mean stiff upper lip. Try to skip the tattersallrutiga shirt and knitted tie in favor of a more casual silk scarf if you feel stiff in the former.